Phosphate rich organic manure (granules)
PSB bacteria & mycorrhiza coated PROM (A proven Agri-input Substitue for DAP Fertilizer)
- Contain 3 nutrients 1. Phosphorous 2. Organic carbon 3. Nitrogen
- Acts as alternative to DAP and makes soil soft and enriched with nutrients for long time
- Supplies phosphorus to the second crop planted in a treated area as efficiently as the first
- Can be produced using acidic waste solids recovered from the discharge of biogas plants, thus makes environment sound
- Due to organic manure presence, leaching and runoff is prevented...
- Production of PROM is highly cost-effective as it is a low energy process that does not demand high temperature or high pressure(operates at ordinary temperature and pressure), needs no chemical catalyst and does not consume any valuable chemical
- Provide micro-nutrients like cobalt, copper, zinc along with primary nutrients.
- PROM is very effective as phosphatic fertilizer even in saline soils where DAP completely failed.
- Enhances the growth of soil microorganism that assist the dissolution of P either applied to the soil or naturally present in the soil.
|Moisture percent by weight||25.0 Max|
|Total organic carbon, percent by weight||minimum 7.9|
|Total nitrogen (as N) percent by weight||minimum 0.4|
|Total phosohates (as P2O5)percent by weight||minimum 10.4|
|C:N ration||Less than 20:1|
PACKAGING: Available in 50 KG, 10 Kg