Neem Oil Formulations is a Bio Insecticide based on botanical extract of Azadirachtin Indica. It has Azadirachtin and other neem bitters as active ingredients and is prepared from cold pressed Neem Kernel Oil having insect repellant property. It is registered by Indian Pesticides Regulatory Authority-Central Insecticides Board, Govt of India.
- NEEM KAWACH affects over 600 species of insects on various crops. No other synthetic and organic insecticide has yet been found so broad
- NEEM KAWACH is an effective Repellant, Antivipositant and Insect Growth regulator. It possesses diverse mode of action and affect insects at every stage of their life cycle.
- NEEM KAWACH is bio degradable and an active ingredient leaves no residues. It is totally organic and its ingredients are derived from nature.
- NEEM KAWACH is harmless to Beneficial Insects.
- NEEM KAWACH is an excellent alternative to hazardous Chemical Fungicides.
- NEEM KAWACH is compatible with other organic and synthetic pesticides so as to provide complementary activity in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Programmes and Organic Farming.
- Pest Reduction leads to improved Plant Health and thereby increased crop productivity.
- NEEM KAWACH is pet friendly, eco-friendly and infant friendly...
MODE OF ACTION:
NEEM KAWACH affects a very wide spectrum of phytophagous insects and pests. NEEM KAWACH acts as:
It makes insects feel like vomit by altering their neural responses. It prevents insects feeding on crops and insects dies of starvation.
NEEM KAWACH prevents Insects from laying eggs because of either complete absence or presence of deformed state of ecdysone hormones.
INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR
Physiological reactions of Azadirachtin with molting hormone ecdysone in insects at larva, pupa and nymph stages makes remarkable difference in the growth of the insects organs. Insects never grow properly and hence die eventually.
NEEM KAWACH has a bitter smell of its multiple ingredients which helps in repelling insects and insects stop feeding on treated surface. NEEM KAWACH is suitable for tree injection, Root Injection where roots are exposed and as soil drench to control terminates NEEM KAWACH, a Neem based Bio Insecticide affects both in contact as well as systematic manner as compared to Other Oils based Bio Insecticides which only act synergistically.
NEEM KAWACH is an oil based emulsifiable concentrate formulation consisting of Neem Oil obtained from Azadirachtin Indica seeds. The insecticidal action is due to presence of several neem limonoids of which Azadirachtin is the most important.
NEEM KAWACH is available in various concentrations of active ingredient Azadirachtin. Our currently registered concentrations are as follows:
- NEEM KAWACH 300 ppm ( 0.03% EC)
- NEEM KAWACH 1500 ppm ( 0.15% EC)
- NEEM KAWACH 3000 ppm ( 0.30% EC)
- NEEM KAWACH 10000 ppm (1.00% EC)
Customized concentrations like 5000 ppm, 12000 ppm, 30000 ppm, 45000 ppm and others can also be prepared as per buyers need.
NEEM KAWACH is available in packaging size of 250 ML, 500 ML, 1 Ltr, 5 Ltr, 50 Ltr, 200 Ltr
The emulsifiable concentrate can easily be diluted with water to make a colloidal suspension which should be sprayed on the crop. Being Oil based, it is recommended that NEEM KAWACH be diluted with water in a separate container before filling into a spray pump.
300 ppm – 5 ml to 7 ml / liter of water
1500 ppm – 4 ml to 5 ml / liter of water
3000 ppm – 3 ml to 4 ml / liter of water
10000 ppm – 2 ml to 3 ml / liter of water
400-600 liters of this colloidal suspension can be sprayed on the crop of one-hectare area.
Apply soon after first infestation of pests is observed
Apply during premature stages of insects.
In case of serious adult infestation use it in combination of other insecticide which is used to control adult population and NEEM KAWACH will control the population at lower stages of the life cycle.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.